Turn machining is one of the main types of machining of materials, to obtain products of the type of rotation bodies, by fixing the workpiece in a lathe chuck, called a spindle, and making it move around its axis to form a part of the necessary shape, by cutting off the excess material called a spindle.
The main types of this process are:.
- Processing along the outer contour, forming cylindrical, conical or shaped elements
- Rastening of internal contours to form the above elements.
- Threading of both external and internal threads.
- Drilling – to get precise or preliminary, for boring operations, holes.
- Precision and processing of grooves, both internal and external, as well as end and spiral
The lathes are divided into a CNC (numerical program control) and a manual group, where all movements of the working mechanisms are performed manually by a specialist, as opposed to programmable machines, where everything is controlled by electronics.
Without a CNC system in place, the main parts produced on the lathe group can be attributed to the following:.
- Standard and special fasteners (nuts, bolts, eyelets).
- Tapered, threaded or conventional bushings
- Fittings, nipples, manifold and distribution blocks for hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Connecting elements for gas and oil industry
- Shafts and axles
- Sheaves and castors
- and much more
Numerically controlled machines (CNC) have the following features:.
- The ability to quickly change the program when switching to other material.
- Ball Screw and Automatic Machine Lubrication System help to achieve reliability in operation and high speed movement of the working elements.
- Processing of products with a well-established control program eliminates any errors.
- Full automation of the production process. Machines work autonomously without compromising on quality. The operator is responsible for: supplying and removing products, replacing tools, etc.
- To control several numerically controlled machines, you need 1 operator.
It is also possible to obtain a number of other functional elements, such as: bald spots, slots, grooves, ledges, planes, end and radial holes that are parallel, perpendicular or even do not intersect with the axis of the spindle, etc., with CNC machining centers.
All turning operations carried out by our company are performed on modern CNC machining centers, which minimizes the probability of defects and ensures that all necessary dimensions are provided within the appropriate tolerances. And our skilled staff with over 10 years of production experience is always ready to take on the most complex task and produce first samples in the shortest possible time.